DraftKings Sportsbook NH Promo Code & Review
New Hampshire joined a growing list of states to legalize sports betting in July 2019.
DraftKings is now part of the first wave of online gambling in the Granite State, as it is already offering daily fantasy sports (DFS) contests in New Hampshire.
Our review covers DraftKings Sportsbook, which offers lines on pro, college and international sports from anywhere within New Hampshire.
On this page, you’ll find out everything you need to know about sports betting at DraftKings in NH.
First up, we examine bonuses and promotions that DraftKings offers to new and existing customers. Then we cover practical tips for downloading and using the sportsbook. Lastly, we examine the DraftKings sports betting app and how to move your money in and out of the sportsbook.
Is DraftKings New Hampshire legal?
The laws regulating sports betting were signed into law by New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu on July 12.
In December, a competitive bidding process took place. Books were awarded one of 10 online licenses based on their contribution to state funds (among other criteria).
To legally bet at DraftKings NH, you will need to be at least 18 years or older and physically within state lines. As with other states, you don’t need to be a permanent resident.
DraftKings New Hampshire bonus – $50 bonus bet
New customers at DraftKings can take advantage of a sign-up. Just create your account, and DraftKings will give you a $50 bonus bet with first deposit of at least $5.
The following conditions apply:
- You must use your bonus bet with seven days of signing up.
- The odds on the bets need to be -200 or better.
- You need to wager your winnings at least before withdrawing them.
No promo code is needed in order to claim the bonus bet. Simply visit DraftKings Sportsbook NH and sign up for a new account using one of our links provided and make a deposit.
DraftKings promo code NH 2023
|Online Sportsbook||DraftKings Sportsbok NH|
|DraftKings Promo Code NH||Click to claim promo|
|Join Bonus||$50 Bonus Bet with minimum deposit|
|Deposit Bonus||20% up to $1,000|
|Last Updated||September 2023|
Promotions, rewards for existing players
Head to the “Rewards” page of DraftKings NH Sportsbook, and you’ll find several offers to give your betting account a boost.
The promotions can vary from month to month, but here is a taster of the kind of offers you can expect:
- Parlay Insurance: Place a parlay bet of five legs or more and, if you miss one leg, you’ll get your stake back as a bonus bet, up to $25.
- Pregame Protection: Place a moneyline bet on an NFL game and your selection scores 24 points or more but manages to lose the game, you’ll get your bet money back, up to $25.
- Prediction Challenges: Take part in challenges where you’ll put your predictive power to good use, aiming to correctly predict the scores of upcoming games and head to the top of leaderboards. With cash prizes awarded in these free contests, they’re a great, no-risk way of boosting your bankroll.
- Refer a Friend: If you refer a friend to DraftKings Sportsbook, both you and the friend can receive a bonus bet of up to $100.
The DraftKings New Hampshire Sportsbook app
The sportsbook app is available for both Apple and Android mobile devices.
For all mobile devices, you can simply head to the DraftKings website where you will find links to download the appropriate app.
Alternatively, iPhone/iPad users can head to the Apple App Store and download the iOS app in the same way as they would any other.
However, it’s a little trickier for Android users.
The Google Play Store doesn’t allow sports betting apps, so Android users will need to download the app directly from the site. They must visit the website via their phone, then find the download link and follow the instructions.
On the DraftKings app, you’ll find the full functionality of the site itself, with options to register and make a deposit.
DraftKings’ sports betting app is easy to navigate. You’ll find links to the available sports at the top of the screen.
As you pick your sport, the featured betting markets, which take up the main area of the screen, will change. You can drill down through the leagues, college action and international fixtures (where there are some) for each sport.
Get around the DraftKings New Hampshire sportsbook site
The setup of DraftKings Sportsbook is a bit different from other sites, which traditionally use the three-column approach (menus to the left, betting in the middle and a bet slip to the right).
DraftKings features a distinctive look, with the betting markets covering most of the screen, apart from the bet slip to the right-hand side.
Navigation around the site mainly takes place via the various menus at the top of the page.
The upper menu features the following links:
- Home: This link takes you to the home page of the site, which is the default page when first logging in.
- My Bets: This is where you can check your latest bets, odds and stakes.
- Live, In-Game: A one-click link to all of the available live betting options that are available at DraftKings.
- Rewards: Go here to check out the latest promotions and specials.
- Help: Here, you’ll find a link to the frequently asked questions as well as a contact link.
- Flash Bet: An innovative, fast-moving betting option at DraftKings where you can place bets between points or plays. Currently available are tennis, NFL and soccer wagering.
- Pools: Take part in entertaining betting contests where you can win bonus prizes.
Directly below this main menu bar, you’ll find quick links to each of the individual sports. There is also an option to change the odds format into American, decimal or fractional.
When you click on the individual sports, the main window will auto-populate with the most prominent markets relating to your selected sport. Also, links to the various bet types will appear.
For example, when you choose basketball, you’ll find game lines, game parlays, player/team props and futures, as well as alternate point spreads and alternate total points.
Draftkings NH Screenshots
Types of bets at DraftKings Online Sportsbook
At DraftKings you’ll find an extensive range of bet types, encompassing all of the wagers you’ll want to place, including:
- Alternate point spreads or totals (also known as teasers)
- Point spreads
- Prop Bets
- Round robins
Individual sports also have a range of betting options.
For example, if you are betting on baseball, instead of the point spread, you’ll find the run line.
Here, the favored team is deducted 1.5 runs from their total. A similar system is in place in the NHL, where the favored team is deducted 1.5 goals in the puck line bet.
Sports betting options at DraftKings New Hampshire
Having signed up for DraftKings, you’ll find a wide range of sports betting markets available.
Here’s a rundown of all of the sports available for betting:
- NFL: The NFL season is the busiest time of the year for US sportsbooks. We expect betting sites in NH will be open in time for the 2020 Super Bowl. For every NFL game, you’ll find point spread, moneyline and totals wagers listed by default. However, every game sees a vast amount of other markets listed. These include half and quarter betting, player props (e.g., players to score the first or last touchdown), alternate point spreads and totals. In addition, you can place futures wagers on the divisional races, the conference championship games and the Super Bowl.
- NBA, MLB and NHL: The other major pro leagues are comprehensively covered, with a similar range of betting options to the NFL. On special games, such as the playoffs in each of these sports, there will be a further focus, with more betting markets available and often special promotions. Futures markets center around the NBA Championships, the World Series and the Stanley Cup.
- College Sports: DraftKings covers both college football and basketball extensively. One crucial factor is that you can’t bet on college games that take place in NH. In college football, you can place futures wagers on the eventual winner of the College Football Playoffs and the player who will win the coveted Heisman Trophy. Meanwhile, in college hoops, you’ll find all kinds of prop bets based around March Madness and futures around which college will win it all.
- Soccer: On heading to the soccer section you’ll find bets available on all of the major leagues in Europe, including the English Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and the Bundesliga, as well as the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League. MLS is widely represented, too, as are the significant international events, such as the men’s and women’s World Cup. As well as the individual match odds, you’ll find wagers on the margin of victory, first- and second-half betting, cards and corners.
- Golf: Golf fans can bet on all of the major events worldwide, which include the PGA Tour, the LPGA and the European Tour. Additional betting markets appear when the majors come around and this is where you’ll find much of the futures action, as well as events such as the Ryder Cup, the Presidents Cup and the Solheim Cup.
- Tennis: In some ways, tennis is perfect for sports betting. The natural pause between each point is ideal for placing bets and makes it an ideal sport to bet on in-play. Tours such as the ATP, WTA, challengers and futures, as well as the four majors are all covered extensively.
- Motorsports: DraftKings focuses on NASCAR and Formula 1, including both individual race markets and futures options.
- MMA/Boxing: For the biggest bouts in the world, check out the odds on offer in the MMA and boxing section at DraftKings. As well as moneyline wagers, check out the fight props and total rounds bets.
Plenty of other international sports are on DraftKings, too.
Rugby union, rugby league, darts, cycling, cricket and Australian rules football betting are all available.
Daily fantasy sports contests at DraftKings
DFS contests have been legal in New Hampshire since 2016.
These contests involve choosing lineups of players, then competing with others in head-to-head or tournament formats.
These are handled separately from full sports betting. In other states, it has been possible to link your sports betting and DFS accounts.
Deposits, withdrawals at DraftKings New Hampshire
DraftKings offers a wholly legal and fully registered sportsbook in New Hampshire, allowing for a variety of deposit options.
Here are the main methods:
- Credit or Debit Cards: It’s easy to make a deposit with your Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card. Just enter your card number, the expiration date and the three-digit CVV number. Then enter the amount you want to deposit. The funds will go into your account immediately.
- Prepaid Card: Purchasing a prepaid card can be the best method for depositing if you prefer not to use a bank card. Here, you can load funds on to it using an existing account (or by simply purchasing it) and then deposit directly into your DraftKings’ account.
- PayPal: Many are familiar with PayPal. The e-wallet makes for an ideal choice for those who like to keep their bank account and gambling account separate. Making a deposit with PayPal is as simple as making any kind of purchase. Alternative options include Skrill and Neteller.
- Bank Transfers: New Hampshire sportsbooks can accept ACH transfers, which are also known as e-checks. If you get pre-verified, ACH transfers are almost instant. These differ from old-fashioned bank wires, which can take up to three business days.
- Cash: You can use PayNearMe at 7-Eleven stores. There will be retail sportsbooks in New Hampshire, though it remains to be seen whether DraftKings will operate one, which will enable cash payments.
Customer services at DraftKings
To contact DraftKings’ customer support, you have three options.
You can send an email to [email protected] or send a letter to: US Office, PO Box 399, Hoboken, NJ 07030.
Perhaps the easiest option is to fill in the online form. You can choose a topic, enter your username and email address, and describe your problem in a message box.
A FAQ page will also answer the most asked questions you will have about the site.
Responsible gaming at DraftKings New Hampshire
DraftKings offers the following statement:
“From the second you open an account to the moment you get your hands on your winnings; our number one priority is to make sure you’re playing safely and responsibly.”
The site offers advice and information about the dangers of problem gambling, as well as the following ways in which you can guard against potential problems:
- Deposit Limits: Set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits.
- Spending Limits: Set limits on how much you’ll spend when playing.
- Time Limits: Limit the amount of time you can spend on the site/app.
Self-exclusion is also an option. Here, you can prevent yourself from accessing the site for an extended period of time.
Wrapping up: DraftKings Sportsbook New Hampshire
DraftKings offers a lot of experience from operating in other regulated states, which is why it was able to hit the ground running in New Hampshire.
Its big DFS player base can now bet on a wide range of pro, college and international sports.
New customers at the site will enjoy a $50 bonus bet just for signing up and making a deposit.
The breadth of sports betting options is impressive, with a large number of markets available at all of the most significant events.
With in-play betting available 24/7 and the ability to wager on the go, DraftKings will be the go-to choice for many sports bettors in New Hampshire.